The whole idea behind our HorizAL gate installers plan is to make the process as comfortable as possible for you, the customer, from the very beginning until completion.
We have produced this brand new website, showcasing our fantastic range of designs, to promote the quality of HorizAL Gates & hopefully generate an enquiry from you.
The journey or “process” should be as follows;
1) You submit an online form, phone enquiry, e-mail or live web-chat.
2) Our sales team will call you to gain more information if possible & answer any questions you may have.
3) Your enquiry will then be passed to the nearest HorizAL gate installer, with all of the information you have given us and they will contact you to arrange a site survey.
4) When the HorizAL gate installer conducts the site survey, they will give you the best possible product advice and also tailor-make a Gate Automation and Access Control system, to suit your exact requirements.
5) A few days after this appointment, they will send you an Official Quotation, outlining everything discussed, with everything itemised including any optional extras you may have asked for.
6) Should you decide to proceed with the order and following a paid deposit, within a week or so, you and your installer will receive a CAD Drawing from ourselves, the main HorizAL installer, with all necessary dimensions and information for both of your approvals and we would require both “sign-offs” before any manufacturing takes place.
7) Once we receive your approvals the manufacturing process takes about 6-7 weeks plus around a week to deliver from France to the UK.
8) Once the Gate/s etc. are delivered to your address or elsewhere (maybe the installer’s works address), your Horizal gate installer would then make all necessary arrangements to complete everything, directly with yourselves.
9) They will arrange an installation date directly with you and complete all agreed works with you on dates that are mutually convenient.
**Please note that there may be variants to this as all of our installers are independent companies in their own right and could have different ways of working to ourselves**